|IIT Downtown Campus, Room 428|
Li Cai is Assistant Professor of Finance at IIT Stuart School of Business. Dr. Cai's research focuses on investments, with emphasis on socially responsible investing, econometrics, and risk management.
She has presented at meetings of the Financial Management Association, the China International Conference in Finance, and meetings of the Eastern Finance Association.
She is an FRM (Financial Risk Manager) holder. In addition, she worked as quantitative research analyst in an institutional investment research company in New York City.
- Ph.D., University of Massachusetts Amherst, Finance
- M.S., University of Warwick, England, Financial Math
- B.S., Wuhan University, China, Numerical Mathematics
- Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Index Tracking
- Risk Management