|IIT Tower 18th Floor, DTC 455|
Navid Sabbaghi is an assistant professor of Management Science where, in addition to conducting research in the above areas, he teaches MBA courses on Modeling and Decision Making and PhD courses on Optimization. Sabbaghi joined the faculty in August 2008 after receiving his doctorate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He was awarded a National Science Foundation fellowship in recognition of his academic achievements. Sabbaghi has worked on projects for numerous organizations including Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein in London, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, NASA Ames, and NASA's Center for Extreme Ultraviolet Astrophysics.
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2008
- M.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2001
- B.S., B.A., University of California, Berkeley 1998
Affiliated ProgramsMBA and PhD programs.
- Mathematical modeling and optimization
- Incentives and Supply Contracts
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Energy and Emissions Management