Master of Public Administration Degree
The IIT Stuart Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.) degree provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to be effective managers in the public or nonprofit sectors. It combines academic rigor with a practical orientation toward management and policy analysis.
With an IIT Stuart MPA Degree you can
Take your career to the next level
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to gain a competitive advantage throughout your career in the fast-changing world of public and non-profit management. As an IIT Stuart MPA student, learn from faculty who possess outstanding academic credentials and extensive practical experience.
Make a difference
Learn from and network with public and nonprofit professionals from a broad range of backgrounds, positions, and organizations. Become part of a dynamic group of students who share a common goal of contributing in significant ways to their organizations and society.
Become ready to lead change in your organization
Choose from specializations in nonprofit management or public safety and crisis management or economic development and social entrepreneurship. Master a host of managerial skills—related to policy formulation and evaluation, human and financial resources, strategic planning, and effective implementation strategies—to help you drive transformation in your organization.
Discover your competitive advantage
- Benefit from a convenient degree program designed to be completed by working adults on a part-time basis, helping you achieve a positive work/life balance.
- Classes meet one evening per week.
- No residency or thesis is required.
- Customize your educational experience with a variety of optional business electives, ranging from finance to environmental management. As one of the only programs of its kind integrated into a business school, IIT Stuart’s MPA program is uniquely poised to offer you choice and flexibility.
- Engage in small classes that offer opportunities for one-on-one interaction with faculty and your fellow students.
- Learn from practitioner scholars who possess extensive experience in the private and public sectors.
- Attend classes on IIT Stuart’s conveniently-located downtown campus in the heart of Chicago’s West Loop. Our campus is near city, county, state, and federal offices, as well as expressways and public transit, including Ogilvie and Union train stations.
Discover the Stuart MPA!
To learn more about the program and the application process, please call us at 312.906.6576 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
For program-specific inquiries, please contact Roland Calia, Program Director at email@example.com.